QuickBooks is also prone to different kinds of errors and QuickBooks error 3371 is one such error. This error message mainly appears when you open your Desktop screen or start your computer. The main cause of this error is that QuickBooks is not able to initialize the license properties. The license data cannot be loaded on our computer as a result of which QuickBooks fails to perform properly. This mainly happens if some registry files related to our QuickBooks software have become damaged or missing.
Getting Error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2015, Contact Quickbooks Tech Support
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
What are the causes of error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2015 ?
The main causes of this error are as follows:
- We are using an older and outdated version of Windows operating system which is not supporting QuickBooks.
- The anti-virus software which is loaded on our device is preventing QuickBooks from working properly.
- Some important registry files related to QuickBooks have become damaged or missing.
- The dat files which contain all the information related to the license of QuickBooks have been accidentally deleted.
How to troubleshoot error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2015 ?
The various ways to troubleshoot this error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2015 are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method is to delete all the EntitlementDataStore.ecml files from our device. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Firstly, we will have to close the QuickBooks windows and make sure that no files related to QuickBooks are currently running on our device. For that, you can go to the Task Manager and close all the processes that are currently running on your device.
- After that, you will have to open the entitlement data folder for your operating system and you version of QuickBooks. For that, you will have to click on the Start button present on the Taskbar and in the search bar, type Run. Once the command prompt window appears, type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6)and press
- Right-click the ecml files and click on Delete.
- Select yes to confirm you want to delete that particular file.
- Open your company files and follow the instructions to register the application. Hopefully your problem will be solved.
METHOD 2: The second method is to run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic (QBInstall) tool on our device and the steps are as follows:
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the internet. It is easily available on the official site of QuickBooks.
- When prompted, save the file on your Desktop screen or any other place that is easily accessible to you.
- Close any program that is currently running on your device.
- Run the QBInstall tool. It may take around 20 minutes to complete the process.
- Restart your computer after running the tool to make sure that the necessary changes have been made to your computer.
Hopefully, the above mentioned methods will help us to get rid of error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2015. However, if the error still persists, then we will have to contact QuickBooks Technical Support and ask for their advice. They will be able to help you out.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2015
You may also see:
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error 1935
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12007
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6177 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118
- How to fix Quickbooks error message 6150 and 1006
- How to fix Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12031
- How to fix Quickbooks web connector log file error
- How to fix QuickBooks error PS 077
- How to fix Quickbooks tls 1.2 error
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15241