What is the actual cause of the Quickbooks error 1328?
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
QuickBooks error 1328 is mostly encountered whenever there are some issues regarding the installation or updating of our QuickBooks software. This error prevents our software from functioning properly as a result of which we are no longer able to access our company files.
How to get rid of the Quickbooks error 1328?
There are various methods to get rid of error 1328. They are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method is to Reinstall our QuickBooks software for Windows. To do so, the steps are as follows:
Step 1: The first step is to uninstall QuickBooks desktop.
- Press Windows+R simultaneously from your keyboard.
- The Run command window will appear. Type Control Panel in the Run command window.
- Press Ok.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- From the list of menus that appear, click on QuickBooks.
- Click on Uninstall/Change.
- Wait for the installation process to complete itself and then restart your device.
If you are not able to uninstall QuickBooks from your device, you will have to contact QuickBooks Technical Support for their help and follow the given instructions.
Step 2: The second step is to rename the installation folder. We can either manually change the names of the QuickBooks installation folders or take the help of QuickBooks Clean Install tool.
How to download QuickBooks clean install tool on our system?
- You can easily download the .exe file for your device from the internet.
- Save it on your desktop or any other place that is easily accessible to you.
- Click on the .exe file to run it.
- The license agreement screen will appear. Click on “I Accept”.
- Select your version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click on Continue.
- A message saying “QuickBooks is now ready for a clean install; please install to the default directory” will be displayed.
- Click on OK.
QuickBooks clean install tool will be downloaded on your device.
How do we manually rename the QuickBooks installation files?
To rename the QuickBooks installation files, we need to use the Windows Explorer to find such files and rename them as old or damaged.
What happens if you are not allowed to rename the file?
In case you are not being permitted to rename the files, you will have to take the following steps:
- Right click on the Taskbar presents the bottom of your desktop screen.
- From the list of menus that appears, click on Task Manager.
- A new window will appear. Go to the Processes tab.
- In the Processes tab, click on Image name.
- Select all the files related to QuickBooks.
- Click on End Process.
- A message reading “WARNING: Terminating a process can cause undesired results including loss of data and system instability….” will be displayed.
- Click on Yes.
Step 3: The last step is to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop on your device.
METHOD 2: The second method is to change the firewall settings of your QuickBooks software. This method can also help you in getting rid of your problem and help you to start using your software like before once again.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error 1328
You may also see:
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77
- How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413