How does Quickbooks error 1334 occurs?
QuickBooks error 1334 occurs when any files related to the installation of QuickBooks have been removed or have become damaged. Whenever this error is encountered, either of the two messages is displayed on our computer screen.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
“Error-1334: Error writing to the file. Verify that you have access to the directory.”
“Error-1334: The file cannot be installed. Insert the QuickBooks CD and try again.”
What are the various causes of Quickbooks error 1334?
The error 1334 may occur because of any one of the following reasons:
- Our system has been infected by some kind of malware or virus.
- The installation of QuickBooks has not been proper.
- We have mistakenly deleted some Windows Registry files related to QuickBooks.
- Corrupt download of QuickBooks software from the internet.
What are the Symptoms of Quickbooks error 1334 ?
- The error message gets displayed on our screen repeatedly.
- Our computer screen freezes every now and then.
- Our device becomes extremely slow.
- Our computer shuts down on its own all of a sudden.
Simple steps to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
The various methods to get rid of error 1334 are as follows:
METHOD 1: This method is applicable if the error message is being displayed while you are trying to open QuickBooks. In that case, you can try reinstalling Windows on your device. This will, however, remove all the data from your hard drive and will also remove all the junk files and folders from your computer. So before uninstalling Windows make sure that you have a backup of all your important files and folders. This method will help you get rid of your error.
METHOD 2: The method is to Add/Remove programs. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the Start button.
- The search box will appear. Type MSConfig and press Enter.
- Select the Boot Tab. From the list of menus that appear, select Safe Boot.
- Click on Ok.
- Select Restart. Our computer will be restarted in Safe Mode.
- Select the program that you wish to run on your computer.
- Now open QuickBooks.
- Go to help.
- Click on Update QuickBooks
- Go back to the Start options.
- Deselect the Safe Mode.
- Restart your computer.
Hopefully, after following these steps, your problem will be solved.
METHOD 3: The third method is to use the Advanced Settings options.
- Start your computer.
- Enter your computer as an administrator.
- Go to the Start menu present at the bottom of your De4sktop screen.
- Click on All Programs.
- Go to Accessories.
- Click on System Tools.
- Select Restore.
- Click on Restore My PC.
- Continue to click on Next until the Finish options are
- Click on Finish.
- After the restoration process has been completed, restart your computer so that it is able to function normally once again.
However, if the above-mentioned steps fail to give you successful results, then you will have to contact QuickBooks Technical Support and explain the problem to them. They will provide you with the necessary guidelines so that you are able to solve whatever issue you are having.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error 1334
You may also see:
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77
- How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1328
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413