An error refers to any issue that has occurred unexpectedly as a result of which our computer stops to function properly. An error prevents your computer from working properly. So, as soon as an error is encountered, we need to find out the cause of our error and try to find a solution to get rid of the error. Unless we fix the error, we will not be able to work on our device.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
What is Quickbooks error 15215
Quickbooks error 15215 is a commonly encountered error of the QuickBooks software. Many a times, while we are trying to access our company files or working on QuickBooks, an error message may be displayed on our computer screen reading “Error 15215: Unable to verify digital signature”. Quickbooks error 15215 may occur due to a variety of reasons. They are as follows:
- This may happen when another application is also running on our device simultaneously which is preventing QuickBooks from performing properly.
- QuickBooks desktop payroll is not being able to connect with the server.
- It may also happen if there is a problem with the firewall settings of QuickBooks.
- This error may also occur if there is an incorrect configuration of Microsoft IE.
Simple Steps to resolve Quickbooks error 15215
How to troubleshoot Quickbooks error 15215?
The various ways to troubleshoot error 15215 are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method is to reboot your computer. It is the easiest and the best way we have in hand to get rid of our error. Many a times, just rebooting our device helps us in getting rid of our error.
METHOD 2: The second method is to close all other programs that are currently running on our computer other than QuickBooks. It is quite possible that some other program is conflicting with QuickBooks and preventing it from working properly.
METHOD 3: The third method is to restart Windows in Selective Startup. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Close QuickBooks if it is opened on your device.
- Go to the Start button present at the bottom of your Taskbar.
- In the search bar, type Run.
- Click on Run. The Run dialog box will appear.
- In the dialog box, type msconfig.
- Click OK.
- The System Configuration Utility window will open.
- Click on the Selective Startup checkbox.
- Click on OK.
- Restart your computer and open QuickBooks to check whether the error still persists or not.
METHOD 4: The fourth method is to update our version of QuickBooks. It is quite possible that the version of QuickBooks that we are suing on our computer is not compatible with the operating system. In that case, we will have to update QuickBooks.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to the Help section and click on Update Now.
- Download all the available updates manually and install them on your system.
- After all the updates have been successfully installed on your machine, restart your computer.
Hopefully, the above mentioned steps will help you in getting rid of your error. If not, then you will have to contact QuickBooks Technical Support for necessary guidelines.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error 15215
You may also see:
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1904?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 80070057
- How to resolve QuickBooks Updates Error 1603
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6189?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6129 ?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15271
- How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6123
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6150
- How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1328
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77
- How to fix Quickbooks Not Opening
- QuickBooks not responding when opening
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 80029c4a
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6147
- How to resolve QuickBooks error H303
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202