QuickBooks is the one of the most widely used accounting software because of its 3 main features which is security, reliability and accuracy. The software is created with hi-tech technology that resulted in advanced features that has added to the professional aspect of the software. Inspite of having such hi-tech features one might get errors if all the requirement of the software is not met properly. One such error is QuickBooks Error 15241. QuickBooks users faces many errors due to various reasons and sometimes errors generate a code which tells why this type of error occurs and how can any user fix this problem QuickBooks Error 15241. Quickbooks is developed and designed with efficient features and tools but there are instances when the accounting software runs off the track and encounters problem either due to technical faults or human mistakes.
Getting Quickbooks error 15241, Contact Quickbooks Tech Support.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
What are the symptoms of Quickbooks error 15241 ?
The users are not able to click anything within QuickBooks Desktop software. There are different types of error but with this error code sometimes they receive a code or sometimes they are encountered with the message that QuickBooks cannot run. This error is one of such error codes that are frequently reported to quickbooks customer service number. This error is directly related to quickbooks payroll function that hinders the quickbooks desktop software to install updates properly. And if the product updates are not installed completely the problem usually occurs. It usually occurs due to file copy service or FPS of quickbooks desktop software being disabled.
What are the causes of Quickbooks error 15241 ?
A disabled QuickBooks Desktop File Copy Service (FCS) causes the error when trying to update the software. FCS is installed to manage the file transfer process during a product update.
How to get rid of Quickbooks error 15241 ?
To solve this issue one can follow the steps below.
Method 1: You can resolve this by setting up the QuickBooks FCS service to Manual.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Go to your computer’s desktop, and right click the Computer icon and select Manage.
- In the left pane, click on Services and Applications.
- In the middle pane, double-click Services.
- Double-click Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
- On the General tab, click the Startup type drop-down arrow and select Manual.
- Select Apply, then Start, and then click OK.
- Open and try updating QuickBooks again in the end.
Method 2: (For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP)
- End the functioning of the Quickbooks desktop software.
- Move to taskbar- choose windows start button- click on my computer option – click on manage.
- Windows 10 operating system – move to search tab on the taskbar-search computer on it – click on this PC option – select manage tab.
- New screen is displayed on the left side – choose services and applications option.
- Services option is displayed on the right side of services and applications window then click on it.
- Highlight Intuit quickbooks FCS option – click on it once again.
- Click on the general tab – then on start-up type option’s drop down arrow – then on manual tab.
- Click on apply.
- Select start option and then OK.
- Open quickbooks desktop software once done.
- Download the latest updates released for the version.
- Finally update the payroll tax tables.
The above mentioned steps should resolve the error 15241 of the quickbooks desktop software without any trouble. In case the problem still persists then contact can be made with the Intuit or quickbooks customer care support for instant help.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error 15241
You may also see:
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error 1935
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12007
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6177 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118
- How to fix Quickbooks error message 6150 and 1006
- How to fix Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12031
- How to fix Quickbooks web connector log file error
- How to fix QuickBooks error PS 077
- How to fix Quickbooks tls 1.2 error