QuickBooks is the one of the most popular accounting software because of its three main factors which is security, reliability and accuracy. The software is created with top notch technology that resulted in advanced features that has added to the professional aspect of the software. Inspite of having such hi-tech features one might end up landing in errors if all the requirement of the software is not met. One such error is Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
QuickBooks Desktop is a revolutionary software which can assuredly handle all problems and can fix any error like Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 as easily as it occurs.
What are the symptoms of Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 ?
Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 is shown on the screen when the software is unable to initialize the license properties. It is a basic error and occurs due to improper setup of the software in the user’s PC. Intuit makes it compulsory to have license information stored on the hard drive. If by any mean that information, file, or license data get corrupted, damaged or missing one can encounter this Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118. The two error dialogue box displays two different solutions to follow. One says about reinstalling the product and another suggestion to search for help on the website.
What are the causes of Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 ?
The Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 is caused by a damaged encrypted file in QuickBooks Desktop. This can also happen if Windows operating system is no longer compatible with the QuickBooks version. The user may also experience this issue if the file is opened without saving it first. One must first save before importing the .QBO file. This issue can also occur during the process of cloning the data on the C:/ drive to another new hard drive. In this case the entitlement file has to be deleted. Also the license information has to be re-entered to get this problem resolved. Any special anti-virus program which is unable to recognize the program files causes this error to occur and ends up blocking it instead.
How to get rid of Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 ?
This problem may arise due to many reasons and to solve it we have to follow the steps below.
- Press window key + R on keyboard.
- A window will open after that. Enter here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Windows explorer at the following location will be reached.
- Delete this ecml file. Do a right click and select Delete. Close the window then.
- After performing the above step, run QuickBooks, register the product again.
Step 2 Software update
The problem occurs if the window is outdated, or updates are not installed. Follow the simple steps below.
- First install the latest Windows Updation.
- Select all programs and then click to Windows update option.
- After doing installation of all updates install QuickBooks software.
- For resolving these errors, just follow the below steps that is given below:
- First of all, recreate damaged entitlementDataStore.ecml file & resolve the license and resolve registration glitches.
- After that fix Microsoft.NET Framework, MSXML, & C++ pitfalls by using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Then reinstall by doing a clean installation.
If the issue ie. Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 still persists then one can seek any professional help easily or call the QuickBooks toll free number any moment.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118
You may also see:
- How to fix Quickbooks Login problems
- How to resolve Quickbooks not syncing with bank
- How to resolve Quickbooks not updating
- Quickbooks error: Unable to sign in. An unexpected error occurred, please try again later
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6129 ?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15271
- How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6147
- How to resolve QuickBooks error H303
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error: unable to sign-in: Please check your internet connection
- How to fix when Quickbooks file doctor crashes
- How to fix unrecoverable error when sending email from Quickbooks
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6123, 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error H101
- Quickbooks error 1935
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12007
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6177 0