How does QuickBooks Error 6144 caused?
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of QuickBooks code.
- Corruption in Windows written record from a recent QuickBooks-related software package modification (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the Windows system files or QuickBooks related program files.
- Another program maliciously or erroneously deleted QuickBooks-related files.
Country Toll-Free Number QuickBooks support phone number USA +1-800-934-1090
Runtime Errors like “QuickBooks Error 6144” may be caused by a spread of things; therefore it’s necessary that you just troubleshoot every one of the attainable causes to stop it from continual.
Simple steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
Have you come upon the error message “QuickBooks error code 6144” while functioning on QuickBooks application? This error doesn’t allow you to open the corrupt QB-files and perform any task, either through the most pc or through alternative computers. Here you’ll be able to resolve the error. Follow the steps as mentioned in the article and resolve the error. Alternately install, run and open the Stellar QuickBooks Recovery tool and repair all corrupt files in few simple steps.
- All Steps are to be performed on the most PC apart from the last step.
- QuickBooks is closed on all PCs as well as Main computer and alternative computers
- Antivirus is disabled
- You know the MS office version you work on
First, resolve the QuickBooks Error 6144 on the most PC. the first PC wherever the application is loaded for the first time is primary PC and all alternative computers using QuickBooks application are termed as alternative computers. Follow these steps:
Simple Steps to Start Services
⦁ Go to start and click on Services.
⦁ From the Services tab, click on QBCF Monitoring service and make sure the services are started and accessible in Automatic mode. If not, check the radio buttons and click on Apply and OK
- Change Account Type:
- Go to control panel and choose User Account.
- Click on Add/Remove User Account and click on QBD service user 23 (if you’re using version 2013) and alter Account type by checking Administrator user.
- Create a new folder by the name of QB and supply Read/Write choices to all or any the created folders. You must produce the following folders in Drive C:
- Add User
- Add System
QB information Service user 23
- Copy the corporate file in New folder “QB”- This file is corrupt because of its size and therefore it’s not opening in QuickBooks. Here the corporate file is known as for-“Get Back to Business”.
In the Drive C: Attend Users->Public->Public Documents->Intuit->QuickBooks->Company Files and you may notice that Company file. this can be the default location of QuickBooks Company file.
- Verify that the corporate File is copied at preferred location. For this shut the folder wherever you’ve got copied the file and open it once more through an equivalent path as utilized in repetition the file.
- Create inbound and departing Firewall Rules:
- Go to Firewall and click on Windows Firewall
- Go to Advanced Settings as out there on the Left pane and click on arriving Rules ->New Rule->Port and Hit Next
- Select communications protocol and, add the port range betting on your QuickBooks version.
- Click Next.
- Select enable the connection choice and then Next
- You can offer the name like QB to spot it and click on the end
- Similarly “Add Ports” to the new outbound rules.
Additional step to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- Go to Program and seek for QB.
- From the menu, click on QuickBooks info Service Manager and click on Add Folder.
- Browse and add QB folder from the C-Drive and minimize this tab.
- Click on Scan. it’ll scan QuickBooks company file.
- Restore Company file on the most pc.
- The next step involves opening of Company File on different Computers. To perform this task, you must apprehend the IP address of the most pc.
- Access Company file from different Computers.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding QuickBooks Error 6144
You may also see:
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1328
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77