What is Quickbooks error 6123,0 ?
Sometimes, while working on QuickBooks, we may get an error message reading “QuickBooks Error Code 6123 0. Connection to QuickBooks company files has been lost”. As a result of this error, we are unable to work on our company files.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
So it becomes necessary for us to resolve the issue before we can start working on our device again.
What are the causes of Quickbooks error 6123,0?
QuickBooks error code 6123 0 may occur due to any one of the following causes:
- There must be some issues with the firewall settings of the software which is blocking the server from hosting our company files.
- It is possible that we are trying to restore a backup from a removable storage device.
- Our company file is open on a newer version of QuickBooks which is preventing us from accessing our company files.
- QuickBooks program files have become damaged or corrupt.
- There has been a corrupt network connection with the host computer which is blocking access to the company files.
- Our QuickBooks software has been attacked by a virus or any such malicious files.
- Multiple instances of the QuickBooks database service is running simultaneously.
Simple steps to resolve Quickbooks error code 6123, 0 :
How to troubleshoot Quickbooks error code 6123, 0 ?
The various methods to troubleshoot Quickbooks error code 6123, 0 are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first option that we have in hand is to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool from the internet and run it on our device. The QuickBooks file doctor tool is especially useful when we need to detect the presence of damaged files or folders on our device. It, however, does not prove itself to be effective if we need to detect certain errors in our device. If any damaged file or folder is found, then we can follow either of the two ways:
Restore the backup of your company files. This will help you to get back all the data and information which were present in your company files.
However, if you are not being able to access your file in any possible way, then you will have to contact the QuickBooks Data Recovery Team. They will help you in getting back your lost data.
METHOD 2: The second way is to check the network connection of our software with the host computer. For that, you will have to download the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool from the internet any run in on our device to detect any problems related to network connections.
METHOD 3: We can also try to fix the network data file to get rid of this error. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the Start button and right-click on it.
- From the list of menus that appear, click on
- Check your company file.
- Right-click on ND files and rename it to .nhold.
METHOD 4: If the error continues to persist, then you should remove QuickBooks and reinstall it on your device once again. Hopefully, it will solve your issue.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks error code 6123, 0
You may also see:
- How to fix Quickbooks Login problems
- How to resolve Quickbooks not syncing with bank
- How to resolve Quickbooks not updating
- Quickbooks error: Unable to sign in. An unexpected error occurred, please try again later
- How to resolve Quickbooks Error 3022
- How to fix Quickbooks error 3371?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15215
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1904
- How to fix Quickbooks error 80070057
- How to resolve QuickBooks Updates Error 1603
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6189?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6129 ?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15271
- How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6123
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6150
- How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1328
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77
- How to fix Quickbooks Not Opening
- QuickBooks not responding when opening
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 80029c4a
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6147
- How to resolve QuickBooks error H303
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error: unable to sign-in: Please check your internet connection
- How to fix when Quickbooks file doctor crashes
- How to fix unrecoverable error when sending email from Quickbooks