What are the causes of QuickBooks error PS 077 ?
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
This QuickBooks error PS 077 generally occurs while downloading payroll updates. The major reasons for this issue are :
- QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update.
- Damaged or corrupted tax table file in the Components/Payroll folder.
- The QuickBooks software being used hasn’t been registered properly.
- Incorrect billing information.
- The QuickBooks company file is damaged.
How to get rid of QuickBooks error PS 077 ?
I’m encountering “QuickBooks error PS 077” notification on my computer. What should I do?
Follow the steps given below to get rid of the error message.
Step 1- Verify your QuickBooks software registration.
Immediately complete the registration if it hasn’t been completed properly.
Step 2- Make sure you’re conducting the update properly.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Click on ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Click Options and then select the “Mark All” button.
- Save and then click on ‘Update Now’.
- Click Reset Update then click the Get Updates button.
- Close QuickBooks once the update is complete.
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon, and then select Run as Administrator.
Step 3- Confirm that your billing information is up to date and correct.
Step 4- Run a repair on QuickBooks. Any small issues that may be occurring will be rectified by doing this. Make sure to create a backup copy to avoid data loss.
- Press the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Go to Add/Remove programs and double-click.
- Click the QuickBooks program, and then select Change/Remove.
- The QuickBooks Installation window will open- click on “Next”.
- Click on Repair in the maintenance window.
- Click on “Next” and then on Repair.
- Lastly, click Finish.
Step 5- Turn off the User Account Control (UAC) if you use older Windows versions and update the application with the UAC disabled.
Step 6- Note your QuickBooks Desktop license number.
- Press F2 in QuickBooks Home.
- Take note of the License Number.
- To close the Product Information window, Click OK.
Step 6- Make sure that you only have one installation of QuickBooks on your computer.
- First, make the backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Close all the applications, if open.
- Open the Run Window.
If you have multiple installations of QuickBooks-
- Remove all the additional installations.
- Reset your QuickBooks update.
Step 7- Start your computer in Selective Startup.
- Press the Windows button and then type ‘Run’ to open the Run command.
- Type “msconfig” in the following window and then select OK.
- Select ‘Selective startup’ and then ‘Load system services’ in the window.
- Go to the Services tab, and select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’.
- Select Disable all and then unmark the Hide all Microsoft Services check box.
- Make sure the Windows Installer checkbox is selected.
- Restart your computer next.
- Reinstall QuickBooks using clean install after your computer restarts.
Step 8- Re-sort lists and then perform the Verify Data/Rebuild Data process.
Use the Rebuild data feature only if necessary.
If none of the steps given above solves your issue, contact the QuickBooks customer service for further assistance.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix QuickBooks error PS 077
You may also see:
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error: unable to sign-in: Please check your internet connection
- How to fix when Quickbooks file doctor crashes
- How to fix unrecoverable error when sending email from Quickbooks
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6123, 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error H101
- Quickbooks error 1935
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12007
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6177 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118
- How to fix Quickbooks error message 6150 and 1006
- How to fix Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12031
- How to fix Quickbooks web connector log file error