What are the causes of QuickBooks error PS107 ?
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
- Lapsed membership- QuickBooks consistently verifies your membership lapse date which could be a reason behind this error.
- The website’s server may be down.
- Your finance programming form of finance may be outdated.
- Your computer’s security system may be interfering with QuickBooks.
- Your computer may have a malicious software causing .
How to resolve QuickBooks error PS107?
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks error PS107 ?
Step 1- Force stop the program.
- Open your Task Manager.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Select QuickBooks or Intuit.
- Click on End Task/End Process at the bottom.
- Reopen QuickBooks afterwards.
Step 2- Update the Payroll.
Insert the Payroll Update CD and select ‘Get Payroll Updates’.
Choose the employees currently using the payroll.
Select update.dat or update3.dat in the update disk and then click ‘Open’.
Click ‘OK’, in the Payroll Update window.
Step 3- Use the single user mode.
- Go to File.
- Select “Switch to Single-user Mode”.
- From the file menu, select ‘backup company’ and then click on ‘Create Local Backup’.
- From the Create Backup window, select ‘local backup’ and then click the Options button.
- From the Backup Options window, select the location you want for creating the backup copy and then click ‘ok’.
- After selecting your preferred location, carefully go through the rest of the options on the window and make any changes that you require.
- Once you’re done making the required changes in the settings of the backup, click ‘Next’ in the Create Backup window
- It is recommended to schedule future backups.
- Make sure you save the changes.
Step 4- Update your payroll tax table:
- Make sure you have an active payroll subscription.
- It is recommended to update your tax table every 45 days.
- Turn on the ‘automatic updates’ feature in QuickBooks Desktop to get all the latest updates automatically.
- Next, click ‘Employees’ and then select ‘Get Payroll Updates’.
- Now, select download entire payroll update.
- Last, click the update button.
- Click ‘OK’ on the update completion notification to get information related to changes.
Step 5- Start your computer in the Selective startup mode.
- Press the Windows button and then type ‘Run’ to open the Run command.
- Type ‘msconfig’ in the following window and then select OK.
- Select ‘Selective startup’ and then ‘Load system services’ in the window.
- Go to the Services tab, and select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’.
- Select Disable all and then unmark the Hide all Microsoft Services check box.
- Make sure the Windows Installer checkbox is selected.
- Restart your computer next.
- Reinstall QuickBooks using clean install after your computer restarts.
Step 6- Update QuickBooks.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Click on ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Click Options and then select the Mark All button.
- Save and then click on ‘Update Now’.
- Click Reset Update then click the Get Updates button.
- Close QuickBooks once the update is complete.
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon, and then select Run as Administrator.
If none of the above steps works, contact QuickBooks customer service.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to resolve QuickBooks error PS107
You may also see:
- How to fix Quickbooks Login problems
- How to resolve Quickbooks not syncing with bank
- How to resolve Quickbooks not updating
- Quickbooks error: Unable to sign in. An unexpected error occurred, please try again later
- How to resolve Quickbooks Error 3022
- How to fix Quickbooks error 3371?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15215
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1904
- How to fix Quickbooks error 80070057
- How to resolve QuickBooks Updates Error 1603
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6189?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6129 ?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15271
- How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6123
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6150
- How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1328
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77
- How to fix Quickbooks Not Opening
- QuickBooks not responding when opening
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 80029c4a
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6147
- How to resolve QuickBooks error H303
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error: unable to sign-in: Please check your internet connection
- How to fix when Quickbooks file doctor crashes
- How to fix unrecoverable error when sending email from Quickbooks
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6123, 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error H101
- How to fix Quickbooks error 1935?