Sometimes we see that we are not being able to print our transactions in QuickBooks. Whenever we are trying to print something from our company files, an error appears, thus preventing QuickBooks from printing.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
What are the causes of Quickbooks not printing
This problem may occur if our software is not being able to recognize our printer. However, there are quite a number of ways by which we can get rid of this problem.
Simple steps to resolve Quickbooks not printing
In order to get rid of this problem, first and foremost we will have to identify the actual cause of this problem. To know the cause, first, we have to check whether our computer is printing documents outside QuickBooks or not.
- Go to the Start
- Click on Notepad.
- Write something on the blank space that appears.
If the printer does not print outside QuickBooks, we will have to follow these steps given below:
- Turn off your printer.
- Restart your machine.
- Turn on your printer once again.
- Make sure the printer paper is has been correctly loaded into the input tray of your printer.
- Click on the Startbutton present on the Taskbar.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Double-click Printers and Faxes.
- If the printer shows Offline, right-click the printer and click on Use Printer Online.
- Double-click on the Printer.
- Click on Cancel All Documents.
- Close the window.
- Right-click the printer.
- Click on Properties from the list of menus that appear.
- Click on Print Test Page.
If the above-mentioned method fails to give you successful results, then you will have to check the following:
- Your printer has the latest drivers. If you are using an updated version of your printer driver, then go to the official website of your printer’s manufacturer and download the latest version of your printer driver.
- Check whether any error light is being displayed on your printer. If so, then find out the cause of the error and then try to print a page.
If the printer does prints outside of QuickBooks, then we will have to apply any one of the following methods:
Another Method to resolve Quickbooks not printing
METHOD 1: We can try to run QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. This tool can solve all common issues related to our printer. We can easily download this software from the internet and run it on our device. It will scan our system for errors, and if any error is found, it will automatically fix it.
METHOD 2: If the error persists even after trying the above-mentioned method, then we can check whether the printer that we are using is the correct one or not. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Open QuickBooks by clicking on the QuickBooks icon on your Desktop screen.
- Go to
- Click on Print Setup.
- Select the form that you would like to print.
- Check whether the printer name matches with the printer with which we are trying to print our document. If not, then change the Printer Setup of your computer and then try to print your QuickBooks form.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quickbooks not printing
You may also see:
- How to resolve Quickbooks Error 3022 ?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 3371?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15215
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1904?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 80070057
- How to resolve QuickBooks Updates Error 1603
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6189?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6129 ?
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15271
- How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- How to fix QuickBooks error code 6123
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6150
- How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1334
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 15311
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 1328
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error h202
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code h505
- How to get fix Quickbooks error 6000
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 6413
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77
- How to fix Quickbooks Not Opening
- QuickBooks not responding when opening
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 80029c4a
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 6147
- How to resolve QuickBooks error H303
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- How to fix Quickbooks error 15240
- How to fix when Quickbooks running slow
- How to resolve Quickbooks online not working with Chrome