QuickBooks is nothing but a business related software. It helps us to carry out business transactions in a systematic way. It also allows us to carry out various cloud-based processes like bill payments, payrolls, etc. It was actually developed and managed by Intuit. Getting Quickbooks unknown client-specific tax form printing error, Contact Quickbooks tech support.
|QuickBooks support phone number USA||+1-800-934-1090|
What is Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error ?
Many a times, while we are working on our QuickBooks software, a message appears on our computer screen reading “Unknown client-specific tax form printing error: 214, 539, 202, or 10508.”
This Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error mainly appears when we are trying to open QuickBooks or when we are restarting our device. This Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error can be quite hazardous as it prevents us from working on our device properly and it becomes inevitable for us to get rid of this error as soon as possible.
What are the causes of Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error ?
The various causes of this Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error are as follows:
- This error may occur if the tax table form files have gone missing or have become damaged. This mainly occurs if the download or installation of the latest tax table is incomplete or has somehow become corrupt.
- This may also occur if the QuickBooks payroll subscription has expired. You must have an active QuickBooks payroll subscription to print forms.
How to get rid of Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error ?
The various ways to troubleshoot this error are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method that we have in hand is to check the active and inactive items on the following lists for invalid characters like a # or blank spaces. Such invalid characters may prevent these files from working properly.
Payroll Item List
- Employee Name List
- Chart of Accounts
- Vendor List
- Company Information window
METHOD 2: The second method is to download the latest tax table. It may so happen that we are using an outdated tax table on our device which is preventing QuickBooks from functioning properly. In that case, it becomes essential for us to download the latest tax table. The steps to do so are as follows:
- First of all, go to the Desktop screen of your computer and click on QuickBooks,
- Click on Employees.
- Click on Get Payroll Updates.
- From there, you will be able to download the latest tax tables.
METHOD 3: The third method that we have is to install QuickBooks in the Selective Startup. To open our computer in Selected Startup mode, the steps are as follows:
- Press Windows+R keys from your keyboard simultaneously.
- The command prompt window will appear.
- Type msconfig, and then select OK.
- In the General tab, select Selective startup and Load system services.
- Go to the Services
- Click on the Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Select Disable all.
- Uncheck the Hide all Microsoft Services
- Check the list of services and then ensure that the Windows Installer checkbox is selected or not. If it is not, mark it then select OK.
- On the System Configuration window, select Restart.
Your computer will open in Selective Startup mode. After that, you will be able to install or uninstall QuickBooks.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to resolve Quickbooks unknown client specific tax form printing error
You may also see:
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15202
- Quickbooks error: unable to sign-in: Please check your internet connection
- How to fix when Quickbooks file doctor crashes
- How to fix unrecoverable error when sending email from Quickbooks
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6123, 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error H101
- Quickbooks error 1935
- How to fix QuickBooks error 12007
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6177 0
- How to resolve Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118
- How to fix Quickbooks error message 6150 and 1006